Music and Markets Blog
Slip into the window seat in our aisle and join us on our search for a symphony of views, flavors, culture, sounds, and friends. We'll let you know when we hear the harmony we seek - whether in a WOW classical concert, an awesome night of jazz, a magical vineyard or olive farm, or an outstanding bistro, trattoria, wine, garden, or experience. From our delightful maison de village near a Languedoc beach* to a canal-side string ensemble in Amsterdam, you'll read and feel like a real local.
The best way to describe us (Kirk and Anne Woodyard) is that we're interested in the stories that make the places we visit come alive. We've visited Europe more times than we can count, learned some entertaining stories there, and met some warm and helpful people who also enjoy the wonders of music and life in Europe. Between our music-related travels, we split our time between our homes near Washington DC and in the the south of France. We look forward to sharing these stories and friends and experiences with you.
Subscribe to our blog!
- Music and Markets Tours - Travel for music lovers
- *Ambiance d'Aix - Rent our elegant apartment in Aix
- *La Belle Cour - Rent our villa in the south of France
- Slow Travel Tours - enjoy Europe with like-minded travelers
- BonjourParis.com -the site for those who love France
- Nat Decants FREE Wine E-Newsletter