What are the costs?
The cost for the 7 day tour is $4205 USD per person, double, or $4460 per person, single. A deposit of $1200 will secure your place and registration. The balance is due not later than 60 days before Day 1 of the tour. We will not accept more than 10 registrations. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will forward your registration confirmation, and other necessary information.
Click here for information about the optional Taste of Tuscany post-tour.
The price of the trip includes the following items:
- Six nights in a seaside hotel in Maori
- Six breakfasts and a combination of eight lunches and/or dinners as indicated on the itinerary
- 4 guided day trips, 5-6 concerts and festival events
- Transfers from airport/train station, ground and sea transportation to itinerary events, entrance fees for all itinerary events.
- All tips for services and meals included in the itinerary.
- More unforgettable experiences than you can possibly imagine.
What’s not included?
The following items are not included in the price of the trip:
- Air fares and train fares
- Meals that are not marked as “included” in the itinerary
- Tips for personal services and for meals not included
- Cost of any extra charges such as telephone calls or mini-bar items from your room
- Alcoholic beverages other than host-ordered at included meals
- Insurance – We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for the trip. Among the coverage options you should consider are cancellation, medical, evacuation, lost luggage, and delayed luggage. See insuremytrip.com to find a policy that meets your needs.
If you should need to cancel your reservation, you will receive a refund according to the following schedule. You must notify us in writing of your intention to cancel. Refund will depend on the date postmarked on your notification of cancellation.
- Prior to 90 days before Day 1: all fees minus $200
- 90 to 60 days prior to Day 1: 50% of tour price
- Within 60 days prior to Day 1: no refund
Delays & Changes
While every effort has been made to plan a trip that will run like clockwork, it is always possible that weather, strikes, traffic, restoration, or other factors beyond our control will make it necessary to alter the planned itinerary. If such cases should occur, we will make every attempt to rearrange the schedule without canceling anything. If that is not possible, we will try to substitute similar events for any we have to miss.